Monday, July 5, 2010

我們的紀念日 [ 一加一 ] 4 July 2010 @ AJISEN RAMEN HG MALL

Our Anniversary 1 PLUS 1 (1 Year n 1 Month)
I LOVE You DD!!! Muackssssss


@ Hougang Mall


Celebrate Anniversary must eat Anniversary Special Meal!!! LOL



My hair look so wet ~_~"


My cute DD!!!



OMG my dark circle look really dark wor......



Hoohoooo~~~ without make-up.....hope wun scared you to death lol





Baby Octopus! :'( poor baby.....all gone into DD stomach liao



Cray Fish Ramen! I will try it on next visit.... 



DD looked so concentrate on the ramen heheee~~~ 



*Drooooool~~~*



Chicken Teriyaki Ramen! My only choice when i visiting Ajisen lol...
I very faithful de hor!!! =P



Our favorites Edamame



Lemon....Lemon.......





DD operation on the Cray Fish LOL 
(BB *wipe sweat for the doctor*)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment